So we are finally out of the chasm of Christmas and New Year – I believe it really is “back to school” for us all now!
2016 was a magical and crazy year for us – we made many new friends both personal and business.
Here are some of the highlights:
- We took on the lovely Ella as part of the team.
- We ran our first family workshops at Claremont Farm and also started our workshops at REX Liverpool.
- We were delighted to be asked to run the Albert Dock Easter Sessions.
- We ran lots of Hen Parties at the lovely Siren Cafe.
- We were filmed by the lovely Rachel Rhodes for The Guide Liverpool.
- We took part in the Queen’s 90th Celebrations in Wallasey Village.
- We schemed and plotted with Squidges to bring you Creepy Creations at Claremont and were aided and abetted in this by Readnowwritenow and AlrightPetal.
- We enjoyed the Summer Arts Market with Open Culture and were blown away by the amazing Winter Arts Market at the Anglican Cathedral!
- We were named as one of the Small Business 100 and were so very honoured to be amongst the other amazing businesses that were chosen.
- We went to Downing Street and made it on time!!
Phew! What a fab year that was for us and we were so truly thankful for all the support from all of our friends and family along the way.
We have had a break now and had some lovely family and friends time and Christmas and New Year Celebrations do indeed seem a dim and distant memory.
So here we are on the brink of 2017 and hoping that it will be as blessed. We are already hatching plans for Valentines Day and Easter (Not quite making anything for those yet!!)
We have been taking school workshop bookings as well as hen parties and are now in the process of sorting out further workshops for the gifted Workshop Vouchers out there.
Do watch this space for more news – hope this year is good to you too